Educational Qualification :
- B.Sc. (Hons.)
- Lead Auditor Course by IRCA, UK
- Internal NABL Auditor
Running a calibration laboratory for last 24 years
Previous Experience :
In all 18 years of working experience in various fields of electronics-Instrumentation like R & D, Production, Customer Support, Marketing while working in :
- National Chemical Lab - Pune
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre - Mumbai
- Prav Electro Spark Pvt.. Ltd. - Pune
- Electronica Sales & Services - Pune
- J.N.Marshall Ltd. ( Forbes Marshall ) - Pune
Training / Courses / Seminars / Conferences attended.
- Metrology Society of India - New Delhi
Membership No.: M 536
- Council of Accredited Laboratories, Pune
Membership No.: M - 11
- The Institute Of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers
- Mahratta Chamber of Commerce , Industries & Agriculture,Pune
- The International Association Of Lions Club District 3234 D 2
- National Seminar on Calibration, ISO 9000 Calibration. Central Requirement - E.R.T.L. (W) Mumbai - August 96
- Laboratory Quality System and Management - NABL New Delhi - April 98
- Flow Measurement Ind Central in Petrochemical Ind. as per API/AGA Norms - F.C.R.I. - Kerala - August 98
- Internal Auditor Training, Lead Assessor Training - Nov. 2000
- Two day Workshop on ISO/IEC/17025 & Uncertainty in Measurement, Equivalence of Standard & Global Recognition - April 2001
- 4th International conference on Advance in Metrology - Admet 2003 - Feb. 2003.
- 5th International Conference on Advance in Metrology - Admet 2005 - Feb. 2005.
- Training programme of Mass and Dimensional Metrology - NPL New Delhi - Feb. 2005
- Internal Audit Course as per 17025-2005 Std. - Dec. 2005
- Energy Management Course - of CII - Year May 2006.
- Attended Lead Auditor Course as per ISO 9001-2000 - Aug. 2006
- Workshop on Temperature Sensors & Calibration - Tempsens Instruments (I) Pvt. Ltd., Udaipur, Nov. 2006
- International Conference on Intelligent Flow Measurement & Control System . F.C.R.I. Palghat, Kerala